Future of PMG Open Forum
Join us for a collaborative discussion about the Future of PMG!
Wednesday, September 21st, from 12:00 – 1:30 at coLAB – 427 Mendocino Ave Suite 100, Santa Rosa, CA. Or, join us via Zoom!
The last several years have been tough on PMG. We’re an organization focused on in-person learning and networking opportunities for the North Bay’s marketing community. While we limped our way through, it’s obvious that we need to look at PMG’s approach as a whole.
Our mission is to educate, connect and inspire the North Bay marketing community. We know our community is a key piece in figuring out how best to accomplish our mission, so we would like to invite you to join us for an open discussion about PMG now and in the future
We are up against the following challenges:
- Loss of our lunch sponsor with no strong potential replacements.
- A sharp reduction in participation in programs.
- Expenses required to keep our nonprofit status up to date with current requirements.
Spoiler alert, we’ve discussed many options including the following:
- Changing the Lunch & Learn format from a presentation to a collaborative working session.
- Focusing on finding and sharing marketing resources rather than presenting individual subjects.
- Removing membership as a whole and functioning more as a club than a nonprofit.
We hope you, our community members, care as much about PMG as we do and are excited to share your opinions and ideas. There is a system in place for those who would prefer to meet virtually.
Thank you in advance for helping us figure out the future of PMG!
Register for this Event
Join us at our next PMG Lunch & Learn, see you there!