How to Structure a Modern Marketing Department for Success
SPOILER ALERT! A few of the questions to be answered at next week's lunch program have been leaked! Here are some of the discussions you can expect.
- It’s 2019, what does a “modern” marketing department look like to you?
- What tools do you use to keep track of projects and streamline your communication?
- What kinds of performance metrics work to encourage people to embrace change?
- How can a brand stay relevant in this rapidly changing marketing environment?
It can be daunting to adapt to the new technologies and approaches of the forever evolving marketing industry. This program is dedicated to anyone looking to help themselves, or their team modernize their game. We will discuss how to gain company-wide buy-in, and work with different personalities of varying skill levels to incorporate new technology, introduce new solutions and implement results oriented training techniques.
After attending this lunch program, guests will take home action items like:
- How to work within your team to create a calendar for transformation.
- Setting new performance metrics: changing behavior to change culture.
- Working with team members who are reluctant to change.
- Ideas for implementing solutions to help your brand stay relevant.
Cost: Become a Member!
FREE for members and $20 for non-members. $25 at the door.
Not yet a PMG Member? Click HERE to join now for FREE educational programs & mixers (including this one). Plus, get discounts on our annual conference tickets, access to a members only Facebook group and more!
Thank You to our Legacy Sponsor
Lunch will be provided by PMG Annual Sponsor, Sonoma Media Investments. Additional thanks to our Legacy Sponsor, North Bay Business Journal.