Redwood Credit Union | 3033 Cleveland Ave. in Santa Rosa
January 15, 2013
Your brand is more than just your logo, your ads and your website — it’s the essence of your company and starts within the company walls.
When serving clients and customers, volunteering in the community, or attending professional events on behalf of your company, your employees represent your brand. Are they sending the same message as your marketing?
Learn how three North Bay “Best-Places-to-Work”-winning companies have created company cultures that support their brands and empower their employees as brand ambassadors.
PMG offers a special thanks to the North Bay Business Journal for sponsoring this program. Lunch will be provided.
- Lee Alderman, AVP of Training & Financial Literacy, Redwood Credit Union
- Marina Starkey, Marketing Director, TLCD Architecture
- Sara Thompson, Marketing Manager, Métier Ltd.
- Traci Bocci, Senior Communications Specialist – Redwood Credit Union
- Tiffani Montgomery, Marketing Coordinator, Smith Dollar PC